Despite rumors that point to the dissolution of the company in 2022, details of future plans emerge including an online shooter with role-playing touches
Blizzard is not going through its best moment. The emergence of scandals such as sexual abuse and harassment within the company, together with the poor performance of its latest video games, have caused what until a few years ago was one of the largest companies in the video game world to shake . However, it seems that Blizzard are not giving up and continue to work on future projects such as a shooter with RPG touches that has revealed a job offer. Here are all the details.
First details of the next FPS with RPG touches from Blizzard
- It was a job offer that revealed this new Blizzard project .
- According to the job offer, it would be an online shooter with RPG touches .
- This, although it is quite standard, is reminiscent of video games like Destiny or Borderlands .
- the bet seems to fit with the type of video games that Blizzard usually makes: online, focused on gaming as a service and long-haul.
- Everything indicates that this video game is in an early stage of development, possibly still in pre-production .
- The job offer does not give more details about it and what we know so far is very little.
- It should be noted that, considering Blizzard’s history and the dark of its future, it is very possible that this project will never see the light of day .
- We will see if the company announces the video game soon as it did with Diablo IV and Overwatch 2 or if, on the contrary, it is made to beg.