An insider claims that his sources already told him about the cancellation of Bully 2 months ago
We are in a few days in which many companies take the opportunity to launch their financial reports for the past quarter and, along with them, information related to their video games in development. Now it is Take-Two’s turn and this report has left us with surprising news: the company has definitively shelved a project that has been open for a long time and that has consumed about 53 million dollars . And it looks like it could be Bully 2 . Here are the details.
Bully 2 would be the game of 53 million canceled
- Take-Two recently released a financial report for the past quarter.
- In this report it is confirmed that there are expenses of 53 million dollars related to the cancellation of a video game without announcing that it was in development. ❌
- It is not mentioned what game it is, but with that budget we can assume that it was a AAA game in the early stages of its production . ❌
- The well-known insider Shpeshal Nick has come to the fore to give more information, assuring that it is most likely that it is Bully 2 . ✅
- “They told me last year that they had canceled Bully 2. I mentioned the cancellation of a game that I didn’t want to say publicly on the podcast a few weeks ago. It was this one. So I guess that’s the cancellation to which [Take- Two] refers to, “says the insider. ❗❗
- At the moment no more details have arrived but if, in fact, Bully 2 is the game canceled, it is possible that more information will come to light soon. ❓
- On the other hand, this could mean that Rockstar is focusing its efforts on GTA 6 and that this work, as many indications point out, could be presented sooner rather than later. ❗❗
- For now, we can only have patience to see which way things happen.