A documentary based on the Miami drug trade in the 70s and 80s would be to blame for this interesting inspiration
GTA 6 , that game that we have not seen or known anything about officially, beyond its confirmation, wild rumors and the odd official detail , is being one of the main protagonists of this year. Although it does nothing, we knew that it is more than likely that the new installment of the Rockstar saga will be starring a Latin woman , among several other details; New rumors keep coming.
This new rumor about GTA 6 points to what could be the most direct inspiration for the history of the Rockstar Games title . What I am going to tell you now is still a rumour, although it is related to previous leaks , so this could have some weight.
The story of GTA 6 would be inspired by the Miami drug trade
- As mentioned by the GTA 6 NEWS & LEAKS Twitter account , the story of Rockstar’s sixth numbered installment would be based on Miami drug trafficking .
- The aforementioned account has brought out this rumor as a result of an interview conducted by Sam Houser, co-founder of the company, in 2013 .
- He mentioned in the interview that Cocaine Cowboys, a documentary about the drug trade in Miami , could be a good source of material for a possible game about women criminals .
- To situate ourselves, this documentary deals with drug trafficking in Miami in the 70s and 80s , which includes the smuggling network between Florida and South America.
- In addition, as they add from the Daily Star , the game could also be inspired by the story of Griselda Blanco, the “Black Widow”, who was the matriarch of Pablo Escobar’s cartel .
- Therefore, all this could have a place in one way or another in GTA 6, but hey, for now it is better to be cautious and take it as just another rumor .
We’ll see if this ends up being real or not, but we are beeping GTA 6 spectacularly.