There is little more than a month for the game to be launched and more and more information is coming to us about it
It is quite possible that I vitiate Halo Infinite what is not written. And I tell you this with the additional intention of making a great confession: it will be my first video game in the series. Because I have always wanted to launch myself to see with my own eyes the virtues of a franchise praised by so many and, honestly, this latest installment seems to me the best place to start.
When I say that it will be my first time with a franchise title, I also mean its online mode. But, luckily, it seems that this will follow a series of rules and progression systems that I have more or less mastered from having enjoyed them in other similar titles. Among them, the Battle Pass stands out; Element that I will focus on here, since the creators of Halo Infinite have revealed through IGN new details about what their Season 1 will look like.
- Halo Infinite’s first Battle Pass is called Heroes of Reach
- It will be inspired by (surprise) Halo Reach
- The Battle Pass will include cosmetic items such as death effects, armor kits and effects for the same
- We can also complete some missions of the battle pass by playing campaign mode
- 3434 Industries assures that the Battle Pass is only a small part of the ecosystem in which they are working for the first season of Halo Infinite
Well, nothing, another game that I have to add to the list of titles that I usually reel in order to grind experience and get their Battle Pass rewards. I know I will be playing Halo Infinite for at least its first season. And who knows? If the game manages to surprise me beyond what I expect of it, I may end up staying much longer than expected.