The new installment will bring back most of the original cast in addition to introducing new creatures
Am I the only one who has ever thought about what it would be like to live if dinosaurs had not become extinct in their time? That is, we are very comfortable at the top of the food chain, but with these critters still alive, surely things would have been very different. In any case, to this day you can only fantasize about its presence , which is precisely what it intends to allow us to do (again) Jurassic World Evolution 2 .
These are the dinosaurs that will appear in Jurassic World Evolution 2
Now, just a few days after the official launch of the game, the complete list of dinosaurs that will appear in the sequel has been leaked through Reddit (logically, since it is a leak, there is still no confirmation on what was expressed):
- All dinosaurs from the first installment will appear in Jurassic World Evolution 2 except for : Ankylodocus, Spinoraptor, Stegoceratops, and Huayangosaurus (the latter is included with the Deluxe Edition).
- New confirmed dinosaurs – Amargasaurus, Coelophysis, Cryolophosaurus and Qianzhousaurus.
- New confirmed pterosaurs – Cearadactylus, Dimorphodon, Maaradactylus, Tapejara and Tropeognathus.
- Marine Reptiles – Elasmosaurus, Ichthyosaurus, Liopleurodon, Mosasaurus, Plesiosaurus, and Tylosaurus
Ultimately, I also remind you that some of the main content-level confirmed news regarding Jurassic World Evolution 2 are the following.
New content in Jurassic World Evolution 2
- An original campaign mode
- Expanded build options
- New customization options
- New Chaos Theory mode: Very interesting where you can find the ‘What if’ mode with scenarios from the five films in the franchise.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 launches November 9, 2021 on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X | S, PS4, and Xbox One .