It is a multiplatform third-person action RPG that will come from the hand of 505 Games
Just a few weeks ago, the Madrid development studio Mercury Steam brought the new Metroid Dread to the market together with Nintendo . From the first moment it managed to conquer millions of fans and it has managed to be the first game produced in Spain to be nominated for Best Game of the Year at The Game Awards . But the wheel does not stop and this development team has already announced the development of its next project: Project Iron . Here are all the details.
Mercury Steam announces Project Iron, a third-person action RPG
- After the successful premiere of Metroid Dread , Mercury Steam wanted to leave the first details of what it already has in hand.
- The Spanish studio has confirmed the development of a new video game titled Project Iron .
- This title is provisional and is expected to change when the time comes for the official presentation of the work.
- This new video game will arrive in collaboration with the publisher 505 Games .
- It is a ” multiplatform ” video game , although the different platforms for which it will be available have not been specified.
- Project Iron is defined as a third person action RPG .
- At the moment no further details have been given and nothing is known about the setting or style of this new work.
- We will have to be patient to learn more because everything indicates that this Project Iron is in a very early phase of its development.
- We will have to remain vigilant throughout 2022 or even perhaps wait until 2023 to officially know the first details of this Project Iron .
- I remind you that, in addition to Metroid Dread , Mercury Steam has brought to the market works such as Castlevania: Lords of the Shadow or Metroid: Samus Returns .