- As part of the XboxEra podcast, journalist Nick Baker said that one of his sources shared information about a possible re-posting of the action Forspoken from Luminous and Square Enix.
- Forspoken was originally scheduled to release on May 24, but in March the game was delayed until October 11. According to Baker’s source, now its release may be postponed to 2023 at all.
- Apparently, the transfer depends on one condition – the release of Final Fantasy XVI before the end of 2022. If Naoki Yoshida’s production team can meet the deadline, then Forspoken will be delayed.
- This decision makes sense, since if Final Fantasy XVI is released in late 2022, the game will likely eclipse Forspoken, which is based on a new and unknown IP.
- Earlier, Naoki Yoshida stated that Final Fantasy XVI is nearing completion and the next trailer is ready and should be out soon. When exactly is still unclear.
A Twitter user has discovered that the pages of Elden Ring, GTA 5 and Soul Hackers 2 in the Microsoft...